Follow @NicK_VdbG

vendredi 16 octobre 2015

One more week



Trouble in my sleep schedule ain't shit
Because last night was a homerun hit
I feel like a winner, motherfucking D.Wright
I ain't in her, yet it already feels alright
And you know my bat's ready to go all the way
I am swinging for the fences all night all day

I'm lost in translition
I'm out of contention
I'm feeling like I'm in lack of your attention
So I scream like a teen havin' an abortion

Nothing is wrong in the eye of the beerholder
I have lost my phone, feels like it doesn't matter
I'm not a poet, certainly not a rapper
I got enough rhymes to make your mother laughter
I feel like naked without the fucking thingy
Our relationship got me a lil bit cringy
Insecure as fuck, that's why I'm gettin' noisy
I'm judging all you hoes, I'm so fucking picky

They say beauty's in the eye of the motherfucking beerholder
But since I drink no booze you would say that I had seen none in her
So please explain me why I feel like I have been hit by a truck
At the moment she told me she wanted us to casually fuck

Once again I see her and I feel like I suck
She swallows but ain't none of the hoes I get stuck
With, my balls get bigger every day without her
One more week and I'll grow a bonebreaking boner






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire