Follow @NicK_VdbG

vendredi 30 octobre 2015

Heartbreak Kid



Bitch is mad cuz I fucked her best friend with no respect
But bitch you know me what the fuck did you expect ?
My charisma has got them creatin' a sect
IQ of and insect, bitch's far from sanity
Crazy enough to think could have been a thing, really ?
Seems like the dumbass' blind or in lack of maturity
Bitch is blind or in lack of maturity

I reproduce the same scheme over and over
Bitch thinks with her pussy she could have make me love her
But know that once I'm done all I want is to leave her
Cuz lookin in her eyes' worst than a shot to the liver
And I deliver, and I deliver.

Thinking I had feelings was a miscalculation
Over a love story I just pick masturbation
Don't you count on me to show my emotion
Guys tired of bullshit are a huge fucking nation
And we comin', and we cumin'

Bitch looked sad as I left her ass on the frontdoor
Finally understood that I want her ass no more
Limping to her room and harly pushing her door
Just found the fully-loaded condom on the floor
And there's more, and there's more

To be honest I never planned to make you mine
Sorry I can't help but impress, just how I shine
Yet among all bitches, I pick those who fine
Who look good, who fuck good, but mainly who don't whine
So why you cryin ? So why you cryin ?

When you first look at me, I look good make you blind
Yet it is true I'm like a good old wine
Please make no mistake, I get better with time
Every time Ii get yo ass I be takin' my time
I be takin' my time, I be takin' my time

Don't you think destiny put me on your path
Me plus you equal nothing that shit ain't hard to math
Ring my phone again and you'll start my wrath
Ring my bell again and it's gonna be a bloodbath
Bitch take a bath, get out my path

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire