Follow @NicK_VdbG

lundi 28 septembre 2015

The Fallen Petal



In loving memory of Gaelle Seznec


People ignore how much it hurts
Until the day the bubble bursts
Time is the murderer of our existences
Yet humans keep building those deadly sentences
Pave their roads with lies and tricks
Like orphans playing with stones and sticks

So many seem so self-conscious
So few look to be anxious
As they go through a life of pain
They keep wearing that crooked grin
As now you know that you are in
A world where escaping is vain

Never I preached for love and hope
I wish I had on that day gone
I saw you on that slippery slope
And reaching for your hand was none
You don't want me to feel guilty
Who the hell am I after all
Yet losing you is a pity
I wish I could prevent your fall

Loud is the voice of those dark birds
Cowards always attack in herds
Number the weapon of the weak
Your difference is why you're unique
Too heavy the burden of yours
More on the fragile the rain pours
The glass forever is broken
And on this day my mind shaken

Inside my heart the iron will
To seek and find the ones who kill
But this is not the way you would want it to be
All I can hope is for the world to watch and see

That a gracious flower is lost
Despite the fact she was for most
Just a shadow merely a ghost

May her petals on us all rain
So in our hearts we plant a seed
To help us help the ones in need
And make her proud of us again

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire