Follow @NicK_VdbG

vendredi 4 septembre 2015

I can not recall the days of opulence



Gone are the days of my joyful youth
Past are the times of boundless love
Gone are the days of serenity
Long gone are the days of sincerity
The time we had to share has been dead like forever
And it looks like a smile on my face will comeback like never
Time has washed my smile away
Defeated are my principles
Dead are my allies
Alone here I remain
I am a ghost of the past
A past forgotten by all
Like it never existed
Wonder why I resisted
There is no point insisting
As the battle was lost ages ago
And now there is nowhere left for me to go
I foresaw long ago that flock of crows born from sorrow
There is no hope I can borrow
The lovers have lost their flame
In the desert there is no fame
In the abbyss there is no pain
Absence of enemies is yet no relief
Our scars will not heal
No one here to appease
Here I rot, bannished from the humans' company
No hand, no help to be given
I alone carry the burden on my back
The burden of a race extinguished for the better or the worst
I am the one condemned to survive the one of my like
I am the one the angel of death has refused to strike his venom on
Gone are the days of life in society
Here are the days of my lonely anxiety
Past have the years since the betrayal
Attempted murder of a race gone away without a trial
I am the ally of none
Because no one ever sides with me
The remains of our kingdoms
Have become the graveyard
Of the whole human race
The coffin we have spent our life building
Was the one designed to be our final bed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire