Follow @NicK_VdbG

jeudi 3 septembre 2015

Brother




Friend of everybody
Loyal to none
You never seem to remember
All the things that were done
For you, for our so-called friendship
For the so-called loyalty you claim to give to the familly

You are so fake it's a matter of fact
Because the way you talk never match how you act
It has been a fucking long time since the first time we met
But I still wonder if you've shown your true face yet

I can't help but question the fact
That you mom ain't no hoe
Because of the way you act
Callin so many "bro", stabbing so many backs
But actually I feel blessed by the fact
That I know you're a fucking snake
Cause when you turn your back
On me you act so damn cold
Imma bout to catch a cold
And for hours fucking shake

Don't ever call me homie or brother
Because when I'm in need you never fucking bother
Showing your god damn face
On my fucking doorstep
When I need a hand
Or when I'm losing my step

I still wonder what you ever done for me
Yet I can not help but forgiving you homie
You never been smart
Yet you claim to be a genius
I just fucking hope you're not fucking serious
As I said my hand is still open brother
But you gotta realize
It will not be forever
You gotta show that loyalty you be claiming
And I'd better not hear
In my back you keep spitting
Because the love I give to my sibling
Is nothing compared to that fucking beating
That is coming your way
If you fail me again
If you turn your back on me or untrue you remain

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire