Follow @NicK_VdbG

vendredi 24 avril 2015

I'm cold



When the crook smiles
All hope dies
For the one who tries
Feeding us with a bunch of lies
Because here inside my words the truth lies
I am a force to be reckoned with
Even though fuckers can't spell my name correctly yet
I'm the one every crazy bitches on earth would love to get
Fucked by but I'm sparin myself
I stay fresh
Away from the flesh
Of those who are out for blood
And from the bitches lusting for more
Cool as a cucumber
Cold as a cadaver
Gwaking dem schlags is the name of the game
I'm a keeper of the flame
Sending out shame to the world
And to everyone who deserves to
Be put back in his place
Even if it means putting a whoop on some face
I'm a keeper of the faith
You can't seem to get a grip on my slang
Sure it means you're a cunt that with my crew never hung
I'm from the BSM
Yet my throne I got to claim
Because I'm this gamefor you
I don't do it for myself
Soon enough it will be 2020
And by that time no one will  call me a newbie
So one thing is for sure
I came here to stay
And all these fuckers disrespecting me
I came here to slain

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire